- SAP BI Consultant having 7 to 13 years of experience in SAP HANA/ BO, mainly focused in design, development, and implementation and reporting of SAP applications mainly for Finance and Plant Maintenance.
- Involved in full life cycle implementations of various projects in all phases like Blue Printing, Requirement Gathering, Architecting, Technical Design documentation, Realization, Data Provisioning, Hana Modeling, Testing, Documentation, Reporting, Dash boarding, Go-live
- Modeling, Data loading, Production Support, Testing, Documentation, End user training, Reporting and Go-Live Check.
- Extensively worked on LSA++ architecture and modeling with Advanced DSO’s and composite providers.
- Deep Knowledge of SAP Finance and Plant Maintenance tables
- Experience in SAP HANA data modeling using Calculation Views
- Experience in SAP Data Provisioning using SDI.
- Ability to communicate with Senior stakeholders
- Team working skills
- Able to work independently.
- Relationship Management
- IT Excellence in Execution
- Planning and Implementation
- Project Management
- Information Management
- Application & Exploitation of IT
- Concern for rigour & order
- Analytical thinking
- Influencing skills
- Develop new models in SAP HANA (Graphical views) and BW
- Ensure alignment with Global Design Authority team
- SAP HANA
- SAP HANA/ BO
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years Data Analysis / Data Warehousing
Desired Qualification Level: