- A project manager with 3-4 years of experience in managing development and support projects based on Agile and waterfall model
- Certified Scrum master or PMP
- Manage medium-sized projects, from cradle to grave with following responsibilities :
- Receiving sign off on project charter.
- Monitoring of project scope and change control.
- Logging of project decisions, risks and issues.
- Updating project schedule using Jira/ MS Project
- Managing of stakeholders and relevant reporting.
- Communicating with teams across international offices.
- Minute taking and distribution of meeting notes.
- Correct closure of project and project artefacts.
- Support program manager in the coordination of programs to ensure correct project
- Governance is followed.
- Support the project management team to drive process improvements forward.
- Facilitate all Scrum ceremonies or several teams in the department.
- Deep understanding of all software lifecycle development disciplines – Requirements Management, Analysis & Design, Quality Assurance (Testing), Implementation, Deployment, Configuration, Change Management and Risk management
- Maintain project metrics and drive weekly and monthly review sessions with senior management
- Good people management skills and experience with doing performance reviews of team members
- Ensure Successful Service delivery, SLA compliance and high level of Customer satisfaction
- Scrum master
- MS Project
Desired Qualification Level: