Profile Position: Data Analyst
One of the leading retail giants have an exciting opportinity within FMCG space for a data analyst to join their dynamic team. The ideal person will be responsible to interpret data and turn it into information which can offer ways to improve a business, thus affecting business decisions. Required to gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends and deliver to end user accurately, timeously and in an understandable format.
- Execute on the data visualisation and reporting strategy, policy and processes
- Develop and design reports in a timely manner and aligned to the stakeholder requirements
- Transfer of knowledge and understanding of designed reports to the end user
- Manage customer centricity within area of responsibility.
- Team human resources management.
- 3 year related degree (In a quantitative field ie: Data, Finance, Economics etc)
- Post graduate qualification (advantageous)
- 3-7 years’ experience in Data analytics. A high level of mathematical ability and experience in SQL and Python.
- Experience using Tableau
- Project management
- Conflict management
- Stakeholder management
- Applying Expertise and Knowledge
- Financial acumen
- Business Acumen and Business Analytics
- Ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Retail SAP architecture, implementation and operations
- Understanding of business models and metrics
- Expert knowledge of complex IT environments (technical, security, business)
- Knowledge of retail industry data models
- Knowledge of compliance and IT governance
If you meet the above spoecification and would like to be considered for an amazing opportunity, kindly apply now for more information!
- SAP Retail
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years