Responsible to interpret data and turn it into information that can offer ways to improve a business, thus affecting business decisions. Required to gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends and deliver to end-user accurately, timeously, and in an understandable format.
- 3 Years Related Degree (In a Quantitative field ie: Data, Finance, Economics, etc)
Post Graduate Qualification (advantageous)
- 3 -7 Years experience in Data analytics.
- A high level of mathematical ability and experience in SQL and Python. Experience using Tableau
- Execute on the data visualization and reporting strategy, policy, and processes
- Develop and design reports in a timely manner and aligned to the stakeholder requirements
- Transfer of knowledge and understanding of designed reports to the end-user
- Manage customer-centricity within the area of responsibility.
- Team human resources management.
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV. Please Apply Online
- Note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Note our clients may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful
- Note AJ Personnel is compliant with the new Popi Act.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
About The Employer:
Large diversified listed retail group based in the Northern Suburbs of Johannesburg