Utilize data, machine learning, statistical and mathematical models to solve business problems and enabling the effective use of data by utilizing cutting-edge technologies.
1. Build data models to address the business problems
2. Undertake and source data collection, pre-processing, and analysis for the entire group
3. Present embedded analytics in data models to enable quick visualization
4. Ensure data governance and data quality assurance standards are upheld
5. Deal with customers in a customer-centric manner
6. Effective self-management and teamwork.
- Actuarial Science Qualification
- At least 5+ years experience as a data analyst with SAS and or Python experience.
- Knowledge of the regulatory analytics domain within the banking/insurance sector will be an advantage.
- Firm grip on analytics tools like SQL, R, and Python.
- Working knowledge or experience in the fields of data management, operations analytics, big data, and artificial intelligence is preferred.
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV. Please Apply Online
- Note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Note our clients may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful
- Note AJ Personnel is compliant with the new Popi Act.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
About The Employer:
Large diversified listed retail group based in the Northern Suburbs of Johannesburg.