Job & Company Description:
Top corporate has an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Java Developer, offering you the chance to work with a well-respected development team and offers the prospect of further internal progression.
Relevant IT degree
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- 7 Plus years experience a Java software developer
- Frameworks: Java EE 7+, JSR 286 Java Portlet Specification (an advantage), Angular 2+, REST service design Consuming SOAP based services
- Runtimes and tools: IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.x+ (an advantage), IBM WebSphere Portal Server 8+ (an advantage), IBM DB2 (an advantage) IBM WebSphere MQ (an advantage), Apache Maven, MyBatis, Gulp / Grunt, Less / Sass, Git, Mockito, Karma, Jasmine, Jenkins, Ansible
- Methodologies: Scrum5
- Transactional banking experience
- Implementing solutions within the confines of the existing application framework and architecture.
- Providing technical assistance to support staff.
- Continuously improving and refactoring existing application architecture.
- Continuous verification of code compliance to architectural standards, structures and practices.
- Mentoring and coaching of Java (Enterprise Edition) developers.
- Providing technical assistance to dev-ops engineers.
- Unit and integration testing.
For more IT jobs, please visit [URL Removed]If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Lee Ann Jacobs
[Email Address Removed]