- Relevant tertiary qualification and or experience
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ Years working experience with .NET, C# and full SDLC
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Azure and all it entails
- Experience of people management – technical and soft skills
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Knowledge on Google API
- Fluent in English – both in writing and communication
- Drawing on your technical and leadership experience you will be working closely with the Product Managers and Product Design team to agree priorities, engineering plans and clear deliverables
- Building and establishing technical competencies within your engineering team as well as building a strong working relationship with the Chief Architect, Site Reliability Engineer and Principal Product Innovation Engineer
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within 1 week.
We will keep your details on file for future positions.