- BSC Computer Studies, Engineering, or related degree
- 10+ years relevant industry experience with a minimum of 3 – 5 years in a senior. managerial role with significant exposure to formal and informal leadership
- Property industry (desirable) and technical skills and experience, with an ability to provide strategic and operational leadership to the company
- Relevant post-graduate business / financial degree (e.g. MBA) is an added advantage
Strategy development and execution
- To identify and develop short-, medium- and long-term strategies to ensure that the IT & Data Management teams run smoothly and effectively with a view to supporting the business enterprise-wide.
- Maintaining (and to the extent required implementing) consistent, stable and trusted platforms, technologies and support structures in IT & Data Management to support the business operations efficiently.
Improved systems, processes and business intelligence, including supplier/vendor management
- Proactively explore and review existing technologies and assess benefit thereof to the business.
- Providing technical assistance to the LEAN Team and Business Solutions department in reviewing business-wide processes, system integrations and determining priority of automation or other interventions required.
- Manage the performance of, and the risks pertaining to, third party and outsourced services providers to promote business deliverables.
- Proactively and consistently provide information dashboard to the entire organisation to enable effective strategic and operational decision making.
- Continuously assess the value delivered to the business through significant investments in technology and information, including the evaluation of projects throughout their life cycles and of significant operational expenditure within the information
- technology and data management areas.
- Monitor and evaluate ICT investment and expenditure, value, and risks of information communication technology to advise EXCO and suggest alternatives.
Governance, risk and compliance management
- Takes accountability for the identification and management of risks associated with the dedicated departments and their operations.
- Report to EXCO and/or various sub-committees of the Board on matters relating to information communication technology, and the manner in which is supports the business in setting and achieving its strategic objectives.
- Oversee the integration of people, technologies, information, and processes across the business.
- Ensure that the necessary arrangements are made to provide for adequate security of infrastructure and overall business resilience, including the proactive monitoring of intelligence to identify and respond to incidents, including cyber-attacks.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies, selected industry standards, external laws and Regulations.
Leadership and talent management
- Improve leadership and staff capabilities through staff development.
- Entrench Company culture and values and create/nurture a positive climate.
- Management of staff to ensure optimal performance.
- Effective management of poor performance.
Change and Stakeholder Management.
- Effective change and stakeholder. management internally and externally.