ENVIRONMENT:SERVE as the custodian of the Agile delivery processes as you take charge IT projects and delivery of web solutions to schedule as the next IT Scrum Master sought by a reputable Retail Group. Working closely with Product Owners & Demand Management, this will be a largely client-facing role to ensure a full understanding of the business need. You will require a suitable 3-year tertiary/NQF aligned qualification, a minimum of 5 years experience in the IT industry with 2 years experience within an Agile environment as a Scrum Master essential. You must have experience managing teams delivering IT implementations and involving multiple cross-skilled teams, including offshore teams, have worked across both Waterfall and Agile methodologies, a proven track record of delivery projects on time and proficiency using JIRA and Agile [URL Removed] and control IT projects delivering business value through web solutions.
- Relevant 3-year tertiary or NQF aligned qualification.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM or similar).
- At least 5 years IT industry experience essential
- At least 2 years experience within an Agile environment as a Scrum Master essential.
- Experience in dealing with all levels of business essential.
- Experience managing teams delivering IT implementations and involving cross-functional teams, in an Agile environment.
- Working with multiple cross-skilled teams, including offshore teams.
- Knowledge and demonstrable competency using JIRA and Agile tools.
- Ability to work across both Waterfall and Agile methodology.
- Track record of completing quality projects on time.
- Good understanding of web solution development and related technologies.
- Retail experience.
- Knowledge of application development methodologies, Agile and related techniques (e.g., Kanban, DevSecOps).
- Supports the development of business acumen of team through knowledge sharing and upskilling.
- Maintains advanced knowledge of business operations and key industry & organisational metrics and trends.
- Evaluates the applicability of solutions with the ability to challenge and qualify its suitability for the business.
- Quickly identifies key issues, stakeholders and viewpoints in a complex situation or problem.
- Anticipates the consequences of situations and proactively works to overcome potential obstacles.
- Plans and ensures implementation of activities/projects identified in business strategy.
- Allocates time and resources as required when faced with multiple demands and competing priorities.
- Understands the perspectives of others to establish mutually beneficial objectives.
- Seeks and influences new relationships outside own unit and identifies new collaborative partnerships that better position programmes and services.
- Coaches others on how to develop proposals and work plans for effective partnership arrangements.
- Actively listens, interprets and presents messages in different ways to enhance understanding.
- Confidently addresses groups of people, adapting style as appropriate for different audiences.
- Continually searches for ways to adapt and improve through change.
- Redirects own or own teams efforts in response to changed circumstances to ensure effective problem solving.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.