SYSTEMS ENGINEER – REMEDY HELIX; SMART REPORTING
R 300.00 – R 350.00 PER HOUR (12-MONTH CONTRACT)
Key concern seeks experienced Systems Engineer in BMC Remedy and Helix.
- To assist with the administration and support of BMC Remedy Helix
- Responsible for supporting the Service Management System (Remedy) upgrades, change requests, improvements, fixes and overall structure and operations, under task-based, SDLC and Agile methods.
- Intermediate level knowledge in ITIIL practice areas to support strategic discussion and direction.
- Day-to-day responsibilities include managing overall structure and content of the system
- Perform change assessments, attend change control boards, provide or perform required change documentation and procedures.
- Review, clean-up and system accounts as well as other system metadata
- Present improvement ideas, manage change requests. Plan installation, upgrades, configuration, development and testing of BMC Remedy Helix.
- Helix ITSM Smart Reporting
- Creation of custom reports
- Report functionality including aggregation, advanced functions, calculations, sections, report filters and sub query
- Report and chart formatting
- Creation of storyboards
- Creation of dashboards
Qualifications (Ideal not mandatory):
- BMC Certified Developer: AR System 9.x
- BMC Certified Administrator: AR System 9.x
- BMC Certified Administrator: BMC Atrium CMDB
- Extensive experience providing Remedy System administration services
- Experience supporting large user enterprise environments
- Experience implementing large scale Remedy-based ITSM solutions
- Prior Remedy development experience – 3 – 5 years experience
- Proven history of incident response, diagnostic activities, Root Cause Analysis (RCA). Corrective Action Plans and advanced troubleshooting
- Experience in a cloud based environment
- Demonstrated expertise in a variety of application development methodologies and practices from Agile, Waterfall
- Experience in documenting environment and processes
Contact Tracy on [Phone Number Removed]; and email to [Email Address Removed]
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years