The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of forms and web-based solutions, developing system/client projects starting from system information gathering, solution design, preparing program specifications, development and testing, user training, problem solving and trouble shooting.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
Business requirements analysis / Issue analysis and resolution / Application, Database & Report development / Integration planning and development / Database design / Client support
[URL Removed] or relevant tertiary education
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent skills with server-side languages such as Net. C#
- Experience in any or all of the following will be a plus: Bootstrap, Web Services, REST, JSON, XML, Continuous Integration, Git
- Experience with Azure & AWS will be advantageous
- Analytical with an eye for detail
- Patient and Independent
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (bilingual Afrikaans/English)
- A knowledge of accounting products would be an advantage (school or university/college subject).
The successful candidate must be someone who can work independently, understand business workflow and financial and operational (IT) requirements.
Problem solving skills and an interest in learning new software skills is very important.
Must be organised, hardworking, have a strong sense of responsibility, loyalty, motivation and handle job pressure well.
Own transport with a valid driver’s license and a home based office with good internet connection is essential, as will work remotely.
Must be a South African citizen residing in Cape Town.
Email your CV to [Email Address Removed]
- Angular JS
- React and Amber
- Net. C#
- Web Services
- Continuous Integration
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years
Desired Qualification Level: