An exciting company responsible for manufacturing one of the leading power vehicles has a great opportunity available within their automotive space for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join their dynamic team
Location: Midrand/Menlyn/Home Office Rotation
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- 4-8 years’ experience in relevant programming language
- Web and digital project experience advantageous
- Agile working experience advantageous
Technical Skills the client requires from you are:
- Configuration management using CloudFormation and/or Chef/Puppet.
- Implementing experience with primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, ECS, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway, Route53, S3).
- Good understanding of Networking, Security and Identity Access Management.
- Leading highly available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments.
- Experience in performance optimization techniques.
- Good experience on any Cloud Platform (AWS, Azure, Google etc.).
- Experience with continuous integration tools, such as GitLab CI, Bamboo, or Jenkins.
Tasks this job entails:
- Development and maintenance on platform/application
- Review and present proposed system solution to IT
- Project Manager / Leader and User Management or System owner
- Develop systems solutions in line with quality and delivery requirements
- Preparation of system/technical documentation (as per ISO standards)
- Meet with end users and gather requirements
- Participate in daily stand-ups
- Ability and willingness to coach and give training to fellow colleagues and users when required
- Compiling of user and operational manuals
- System audits
- Users sign off
Lets get those applications out!
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years