SAP BW Consultant with 6+ Years of Experience, responsible for developing reports and analytics solutions over SAP BW with various SAP tools. The role is to administrate and supports Production, Test and Development environments. This includes planning, coordination, and implementation of all changes in SAP BW including capacity planning, systems support and planning, application support, and software upgrades. Knowledge in Integrated Planning (IP) using BW4/HANA is also necessary.
- Interact with Business users in order to understand their structured and reporting requirements, User stories, business rules for finance, sales and marketing domains.
- Work on end to end Implementation in FI account payable, account receivable and GL report
- Work on End to End COPA lines items and tax reporting dataflow .
- Perform FI extraction from ECC data source .
- Perform SLT replication to migrate ECC tables to HANA and extracting live data from cloud systems using Smart Data Integration (SDI) and Smart Data Across (SDA) to combine both structured and unstructured data for reporting
- Create and maintain Data Sources, Info Packages, Classic DSO , advanced DSO, Composite providers
- Work with Bi Content objects.
- Create data source from View table in ECC and non-sap source system.
- Create Open ODS view from different sources and generated Advanced DSO Dataflow .
- Design SAP BW on HANA Composite Providers
- Design HANA Information Models such as Attribute Views, Analytical Views, Calculation Views from Advanced DSO .
- Create script based Calculated Views and used of hierarchies in HANA.
- Design and deliver the BI objects in a timely manner for solutions required by the BI operations such as data modelling, architecting and extraction, Transformations etc
- Operational support: optimization of reports, contribute and maintain the secure and continuous ETL processes feeding information into the BI environment.
- Excellent stakeholder/relationship management skills
- Provide analytical skills to evaluate system performance, system health checks, and implementation of tuning improvements.
- Maintenance of multi-landscape environments through client copies, system refreshes and transport management.
- Responsible for documenting the reports, design and landscape of all SAP environments
- Provide L2 and L3 production support to customer.
- Around 6+ years in Data warehousing, Data Modeling, Data Quality , Data Management , design, development, testing & implementation, roll outs, enhancement & application support across MM, SD, FICO, PM and QM modules & worked on PTP & OTC areas of SAP.
- Expertise includes 2 Full life cycle implementation in SAP/BW/Hana module, which includes, Data Extraction Data Loading , Data Modeling ,Scheduling, Monitoring, Report generation and Production Support.
- Experience in SAP HANA 2.x Modeling, Data provisioning (BODS, SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT), DXC, SDA ).
- Experience in Business Objects Data Services 3.1 to 4.2, Data Quality and Data Insight.
- Experience in SAP HANA Security including User Management, Roles, and Privileges & HANA administration activities.
- Experience in HANA Information Modeling includes Attribute/Analytic/Calculation Views with graphical and SQL scripting, procedures
- Experience of working with BW models in HANA eclipse environment such as Composite providers, Advanced DSOs and using BW objects exposed as HANA views.
- Experience in SQL skills which includes Joins, Union, rank, group by, order by & SQL Functions .
- Replicated the data from SAP ECC and non-SAP system
- Experience in loading data table definitions, suspending data loads, resuming data loads using SLT replication.
- Excellent knowledge and Hands on experience of SAP BW 7.3
- Excellent understanding of BW data architecture.
- Hands on experience across SAP BW / SAP BI development and support work (e.g. identifying and fixing failed data-loads).
- Solid experience in designing BEx Queries.
- Knowledge of HANA.
- Good knowledge of Business Objects 4.x to SAP BW integration using BICS connection.
- Hands on skills in BO front-end tools including: Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports, Dashboard Design
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence Performance Tuning.
- Integrated Planning and BCS hands on experience is optional
- Key skills: SAP BW, SAP HANA, SAP BO
- Knowledge in Integrated Planning (IP) using BW4/HANA
- SAP BW
- Integrated Planning using BQ4/Hana
- BI Content Objects
- Data Warehousing
- Data Modelling
- Data Quality
- Data Management
- SAP Hana
- SAP BO
About The Employer:
Global leader in IT services, consulting & business solutions with a large network of innovation & delivery centers.