- Focusing on performance, maintainability and testable code.
- Creating modules and components.
- Compiling a functional site with both.
- Working closely with other developers, making modifications to the existing code. Applying best practices and ensuring stability and security of the applications.
- Information Technology or Science Degree.
Skills / Experience:
- Minimum of 5+ years Front-end development experience.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Experience in the following:
- Using a source control solution such as Git.
- Designing, developing and refining new features, new ideas and concepts.
- Command line, locally and remotely (SSH) in a *nix-based environment.
- Experience with:
- Sketch / Zeplin / Photoshop / Google Maps & Firebase.
- CSS precompilers (Less or Sass).
- Experience with responsive and/or mobile first interfaces.
- Front-End Developer