ENVIRONMENT:A dynamic Cloud Solutions Specialist seeks an ambitious IT Support Engineer whose core role will be to support and maintain the company’s internal IT infrastructure and provide technical support to end-users. You will be expected to ensure the effective implementation and maintenance of the companys IT Security including anti-malware, managing & monitoring the IT Asset Register and managing the successful migration of data from Dropbox to Google. You will require Matric/Grade 12, a tertiary qualification in Computer Science / Computing / Technical Support or similar or equivalent experience, at least 5+ years relevant working experience as Desktop Support or internal IT & be proficient in working with Networks, Linux, Workstations, Systems Security and other [URL Removed] for the companys internal (i.e., office environment) IT systems.
- Provisioning, maintaining and decommissioning workstations
- Hardware and software providers
- Printers and scanners
- Continuous power supply systems
- Switching and cabling
- Acceptable Usage
- IT Security (e.g., anti-malware)
- On-boarding and exiting of user access
- Matric/Grade 12.
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science / Computing / Technical Support or similar or equivalent experience essential.
- Relevant Certification in Microsoft, Linux, MacOS, FortiGate, G Suite will be advantageous.
- A minimum of 5+ years relevant working experience as Desktop Support or internal IT.
- Proficient in working with:
- Systems Security
- Other peripherals
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Logical, systematic and technical problem solver.
- Attention to detail.
- Love for technology.
- Ability and interest in self-study.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.