Looking to work for a lean financial services company that rewards its clients for spending and offers the best saving plans all in one? They are looking to hire the services of a Data Engineer to join their dynamic team!
You will be required to ensure effective movement, collection, integration, storage, and provisioning of data to meet business objectives through sound understanding of business unit requirements and frequent collaboration with relevant stakeholders (such as Enterprise Architecture, Database and Solution Architects, Business Intelligence Developers, Data Scientists and Product Owners.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science /Engineering or Information Systems
- 4 to 6 years commercial experience
- Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) proficiency
- Data Integration
- Control expenditure and identify process improvements to contain and reduce costs
- Manage acquisition, consumption, and deployment of data for operational use
- Provide required support in designing and developing systems and solutions
- Contribute to business analysis processes
- Manage data and system integration and testing
- Conduct research on architectural systems
- Develop, encourage, and nurture collaborative relationships across area of specialisation
- Participate in planned activities that are appropriate for own development
- Build working relationships across teams and functional lines to enhance work delivery, collaboration, and innovation
Reference Number for this position is NN54042 which is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a cost to company salary of up to R750k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on [Email Address Removed] or call him on [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- Data Integration
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years Data Analysis / Data Warehousing
Desired Qualification Level: