JOB OVERVIEW/ROLE PURPOSE
- Ensure the quality of all business and technology solutions is functionally and non-functionally tested, in order to meet the requirements and achieve overall sustainable quality of the business solution.
- Degree in BSC/ IT
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Qualifications preferred: Testing qualification ISTQB/ISEB
EXPEREINCE & SKILLS:
- 5 – 6 years’ experience in testing
- 3 years in test automation
- 3 years of investment/financial services experience is preferred
- Exposure to diverse IT projects using a variety of testing tools and techniques
- Must have expert SQL knowledge
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Must have experience in an agile work environment
- This person is responsible for end-to-end manual and automated testing for the business solutions. The solution should be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability, compatibility, and integration with other legacy- and / or external systems.
- Assist with the testing gap analysis between requirements and existing environments accurately for all digital solutions.
- Ensure that user stories are clearly defined and written correctly with acceptance criteria in preparation for the backlog refinement meeting.
- Define quality standards upfront in the PI and sprint meeting and ensure they are achieved
- Document the test plan prior to the start of any project or planned operational work and keep the test plans up to date.
- Document, maintain and monitor test scenarios, acceptance criteria and the final results.
- Continuously build test automation artifacts.
- Execute and maintain the manual and automation regression tests.
- Demonstrate deliverables to key stakeholders.
- Test big data and ensure the outputs are transposed correctly.
- Report on the team QA way of work, feedback on trends and solutions and continuously optimize the way of work to ensure effective and efficient QA practices in the team and with the company IT.
- Contribute to the team’s predictability by maintaining a view of the teams wholistic test coverage.
- Minimise team defects by ensuring upfront code quality.
- Drive collective ownership for testing.
- Ensure the agreed quality standard is maintained always.
- Working with people
- Presenting and communicating Information
- Applying QA expertise
- Planning and organising
- Ability to prioritise and sequence.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Following instructions and procedures
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Can work in a team
- Able to multi-task
- Out of the box testing thinking patterns
- Skilled with end-to-end testing
- Sharing knowledge
- Ability to drive and enable data quality
- Testing & Automation
- Information Technology
- REST API
- Agile Work Environment
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years Software Development
Desired Qualification Level: