ENVIRONMENT:A dynamic Financial Services Provider urgently seeks the expertise of a highly analytical & deadline-driven Mid-Level Business Analyst to join its Project Office where you will effectively manage the gathering and analysis of business requirements from users. You will also be expected to negotiate and agree on business requirements with Project Sponsors and communicate these to the Development and QA teams, playing a key role in aiding the SPO team to manage projects. The ideal candidate must possess a Business Analysis tertiary qualification with 5 years work experience in a similar role including Business analysis and design and Software Development Life Cycle experience, including testing methodologies. Any product knowledge of retail store cards, credit cards, loans; experience in Financial Services and an understanding of Application Development, Database and System Design will be a [URL Removed] and design new and enhanced business processes:
- Establish and clarify user requirements and ensure that requirements are accurately specified for projects and change requests.
- Prepare requirements documentation (BRS) and ensure that they are signed-off by the relevant stakeholders.
- Review and approve system design specifications.
- Ensure that the Development team delivers the solutions according to specification.
- Ensure Test team understands the full business requirement before handing over to the Test team.
- Assist the Test team when communicating with external partners and vendors.
- Ensure correct resolution for the defects raised (from opening the defect to closing it).
- Ensure that the critical business scenarios are tested to meet the specifications.
- Build effective and confident relationships with stakeholders (business, ICT and vendors).
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and identify opportunities for business improvement.
- Provide clear and timeous feedback, and effectively manage business expectations.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Business Analysis.
- Minimum of 5 years Business Analysis experience.
- Business analysis and design.
- Software Development Life Cycle experience, including testing methodologies.
- Relevant Certification in Business Analysis.
- Experience in the Financial Services industry.
- Product knowledge of retail store cards, credit cards, loans, etc.
- An understanding of Application Development, Database and System Design.
- Excellent verbal, written and facilitation communication skills.
- Team player.
- Motivated with good interpersonal skills.
- Analytical with the ability to make good insightful decisions.
- Able to cultivate and sustain good working relationships.
- Ability to influence appropriately.
- Attention to detail.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.