- Degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems ideal, but solid experience will be considered as well.
- Understand the systems or products you are testing.
- Able to understand requirements to come up with sufficient testing coverage.
- Know how to read and write SQL.
- Know where it is most effective for an automated test to live. (Unit, Integration, Acceptance Testing, E2E).
- Understand the benefits of manual testing but also the costs.
- You are continually trying to improve your testing skills.
- You read widely about what is happening in the world of testing.
- You can solve complex testing issues.
- Experience testing data within databases, reports, and applications.
- Experience testing financial applications, will be advantageous.
- You know that learning didn’t end with the last course you did but rather its continuous for the rest of your life.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Have a track record for innovation.
- Very detail oriented, self-driven, curious, willing to both learn and share knowledge, is a critical thinker and has appreciation for data driven systems.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.