- At least 3+ years relevant experience.
- C# and MS SQL Server.
- .NET Core.
- OOP Architecture.
- Experience working with databases.
- LINQ and Entity Framework.
- Source Control / Git.
- Unit Testing.
- Strong understanding of SOLID principles.
- IT Degree or Diploma preferable.
- ASP.Net Core.
- Working with design patterns.
- Good understanding of N-Tier Development.
- Experience with Web API/RESTful Services.
- Basic SharePoint knowledge.
- SOA Architecture.
- Test-Driven Development.
- Tailwind CSS.
- Work hard, play hard and positive attitude.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Ability to pick up technologies quickly and learn new skills.
- Can work independently and be a flexible, self-motivated team player.
- Able to take constructive feedback.
- A go-getter who always strives to deliver the best possible results.
- Have great work ethic and be prepared to go the extra mile – a real team player.
- Confident with a drive to succeed.
- Great action and detail orientation.
- Creative, innovative and uses initiative.
- Strategic thinking and critical judgment.
- Good ethics around time management.
- Comprehensive understanding and passion of current and emerging digital and software development technologies is essential.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.