Within Three Months, You’ll
- Work with Node, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Terraform, Redis, and AWS
- Make impactful improvements to our production infrastructure
- Demo your first new feature to the entire company!
Within Six Months, You’ll
- Contribute to the development of critical projects while working closely with other engineers
- Work with your team to improve our architectural patterns, scalability, and developer experience
- Contribute to the culture of a growing team.
Preferred Skills and Background
- Our client is still growing fast, so our client loves new teammates who strive to grow personally and professionally, beyond just expanding their technical abilities.
- Our client is taking pride in the quality of their work, so they are looking for engineers with experience maintaining and supporting the systems they’ve built.
- Our client is a distributed team working in multiple time zones, so excellent documentation and communication skills are paramount!
- Our client is recognizing that the ability to collaborate synchronously is sometimes necessary. To join important meetings and pair programs with teammates, our client asks that you have the flexibility to work from 9 AM – 11 AM US Pacific time, on some days as needed.
It’s Also Awesome (But 100% Not a Requirement!) For You to Have
- Worked in a distributed codebase with microservices and shared modules
- Familiarity with secondary tools in our tech stack, like Elasticsearch or Redis
- Worked on a Salesforce integration; and/or