Want to work for an organisation that has superior performance management services and a talent pool of dedicated specialists? They are currently looking for a Power BI Developer and Implementation Consultant to join their incredible team.
The experienced Power BI Development Consultant will be required to come on board and play a key role in turning data into knowledge for their existing client base in the financial and banking sector.
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Sciences
- 5-6 years commercial experience
- Power BI
- Engaging with clients to understand business requirements
- Documenting business requirements and translating these into functional and technical specifications
- Development of MS SQL and Power BI data models with required interfaces and ETL
- Development of Tabular/Power BI models using DAX and similar rules
- Development of Power BI reports, dashboards, KPI scorecards and interactive content
- Deployment of Power BI solutions to SharePoint, on premise and cloud platforms
- Administration and optimization of Power BI solutions
- Optimization of MS SQL queries/views and ETL/SSIS packages
- Support and enhancements to existing clients’ Power BI solutions
Reference Number for this position is LL54363 which is a permanent position based in East Rand offering a cost to company salary of up to R650k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Lindie on [Email Address Removed] or call her on [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- Power BI
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years Software Development
Desired Qualification Level: