Want to work for a company that helps clients build up long-term worth, a firm that is committed to investing with their clients. They currently are looking for a Senior Data Warehouse Developer to join their dynamic team.
The incumbent will get an opportunity to learn about the asset management industry and technology.
- Degree in Computer Sciences
- 5- 8 years commercial experience
- Power BI
- AWS Cloud Advantageous
- Develop integration solutions using T-SQL and other vendor integration tools
- ETL development to load Data warehouse
- Maintain existing SSRS report definitions to present the data
- Support existing integration and reporting solutions in the production environment by analysing problems reported by users and track down their cause through debugging techniques and discussion with other team members
- Testing and deployment of new development
- Experience with data integration, validation, and reconciliation (SSIS or similar)
Reference Number for this position is LL54164 which is a permanent position based in Cape Town offering a market related cost to company salary negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Lindie on [Email Address Removed] or call her on [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- power bi
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years Recruitment
Desired Qualification Level: