Our client develops and supports software and data solutions across a variety of industries. They want you to get ahead of the market and stay there. They offer a combination of plug and play products that can be integrated with existing systems and processes and can also be customised to client needs. Their capabilities extend to big data engineering and bespoke software development, solutions are available as both cloud-based and hosted.
- Building out our client’s key product in the financial data space.
- Involvement in all aspects of the project life cycle.
Relevant Skills / Experience:
- Excellent experience and working knowledge of C#, .Net/.Net Core and ASP.Net/ASP.Net Core.
- Strong relational database design and SQL querying skills.
- Good experience with SQL Server.
- At least one ORM (e.g. NHibernate or Entity Framework).
- Application design using OO techniques.
- General problem-solving skills to a high level.
- Experience of working with continuous integration, continuous deployment (e.g. Team City, Octopus).
- Good experience of developing and consuming RESTful services.
- Significant experience of writing testable code including Unit Tests and Integration Tests as well as working with a dedicated testing team.
- Proficient in using Git.
- Comfortable with server administration, e.g. Windows/IIS or Linux/NGINX, etc.
- Significant commercial experience delivering projects with Agile/Lean methodologies.
- Elasticsearch skills
- Messaging, Event Driven Architecture, CQRS, etc.
- Experience working in a microservice-based architecture.
- Experience of the financial domain.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and Docker
- AWS experience (EC2, S3, Lambda, etc.)
Work Location / Type:
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this spec isn’t what you are looking for, feel free to send your CV as we probably have other opportunities that could interest you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of opportunities that we have on offer, do visit our website – [URL Removed]
- Full Stack