Looking to work for a company that sets TRENDS in innovation and PRIDES itself in being an industry leader and winner in the Motor industry?
They are currently In search for a Data Engineer with AWS that can back up their theoretical knowledge with practical data engineering experience. The main goal is to transform the firm into a data driven organisation by ingesting data into our company Cloud Data Hub and to build data assets on the semantic layer that serve specific business use cases.
- Degree in Information Technology
- 6 – 8 years commercial experience
- Python 3x
- Py Spark
- Linux / Unix
- Big Data
- Extensive experience in implementing, testing, and monitoring Data Engineering solutions
- AWS experience advantageous
- Minimum qualification required Relevant IT / Business / Engineering Degree
- Ability to develop within a specific sought-after programming language
- Strong working knowledge with software development tools, techniques and approaches used to build data engineering solutions
- Cloud computing technologies, Business drivers and emerging computing trends
- Understanding of integration between different technologies
- Planning and monitoring
Reference Number for this position is LL54242 which is a contract position based in Midrand offering a contract rate of up to R950 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Lindie on [Email Address Removed] or call her on [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- Big Data