What you will be doing:
- Apply your experience, critical thinking and problem solving skills to developing a product with maximum value for the business
- Be an active member of a scrum team, mentor junior developers, build good team dynamics and ways of working
- Design, code, test, debug and document your application
- Build reusable software components and libraries for future use across multiple projects
- Analyse, diagnose and resolve errors related to your applications
- Keep abreast of technical and industry developments
- Add your voice to Absa’s community of developers. Help us improve the way we build software.
What we are looking for:
- Completed IT degree or related fields
- Strong sense of professionalism
- 6 years’ development experience
- Strong C# and Typescript skills
- Experience with modern SPA frameworks (We’re using Angular 9)
- Experience with AWS serverless applications
- Experience working on databases (PostgrSQL and/or MongoDB experience advantageous)
- Experience working as part of an agile team
- Experience with the tools and techniques of software development: TDD, CI/CD, version control, code reviews etc.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills, with excellent attention to detail
- A solid understanding of OOP and FP principles Outputs
Please note that if you do not hear from us within 3 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.