Our international, listed blue-chip client offers a pleasant professional office working environment. Some of these roles can be entirely remote and some will require hybrid work of a few days in the office a month. Offering incredibly generous annual leave and other benefits, this client has an Agile culture combined with continual learning and knowledge sharing and they love to reward with great bonuses.
- Analysing business scenarios and understanding the non-functional requirements.
- Designing test scripts and identifying parameters for testing.
- Executing performance tests and using consistent metrics for monitoring.
- Identifying bottlenecks and identifying suggestions for performance tuning.
- Relevant IT related degree
Relevant Skills / Experience:
- 4+ years’ experience as a tester.
- Experience using JMeter.
- Test automation experience.
- BDD experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- C# (or similar) experience.
- Experience in the following would be advantageous:
- Experience with TDD.
- Experience with continuous integration.
Work Location / Type:
- Hybrid work type
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this spec isn’t what you are looking for, feel free to send your CV as we probably have other opportunities that could interest you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of opportunities that we have on offer, do visit our website ( [URL Removed]
- Test Automation