- ETL/ESB experience – using, developing, and supporting integration software. Experience in platforms such as MuleSoft, Informatica, Dell Boomi, SAP Process Orchestration, and other API based integration tools will be beneficial.
- IT related tertiary qualification – Computer Science and programming/development related qualifications is a must.
- Min 2 Years SOA (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, ODATA, OAUTH, WADL, WSDL).
- Min 2 Years SQL competency – writing queries and developing stored procedures and understanding of Database structures.
- Cloud experience – Architecture/design, development, support. Experience is platforms such as AWS and Azure will be beneficial.
- ERP and CRM experience – Good understanding of how various ERP’s and CRM systems work – Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, etc. will be beneficial.
- Ability to design solutions given client requirements – this includes all required documentation: Functional and Technical Specifications, Interface Agreements, Test Scripts, Handover Documentation, etc.
- Ability to work in a DevOps and Agile environment as well as having a good understanding a Waterfall methodology.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of integration flows to support client requirements. Developments will be done on Syaptor Systems; however, other software and tools will be required, e.g. POSTMAN, FileZilla, etc.
- Develop SQL queries, triggers & stored procedures.
- Gathering of business requirements – This role may be a developer role, however, client interaction will be required.
- Reading and interpreting Business Requirements and Functional Specs.
- Unit Testing, SIT testing, and UAT testing with clients.
- Support and maintenance of existing interfaces and flows.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Self-manager and goal driven.
- Proven problem-solving ability.
- Customer empathy.
- Work effectively in a team.
Should you not receive a response from us within 10 working days of your application, your application has unfortunately not been successful.
The employer is prepared to negotiate salary package based on candidate’s ability and experience.
- MS SQL
About The Employer:
We are a South African systems development company focusing on information systems development and integration across industries within automation, ERP and CRM. We have utilized our extensive engineering knowledge and expertise to develop complex information systems solutions for our clients. Our expanding customer base now requires us to recruit additional personnel suitable for our small team of software integration engineers.