- Mitigate software quality risks through effective use of test automation.
- Define effective test automation approach.
- Contribute towards test automation in terms of design, coding and code review.
- Evaluate test tools and identify best way to apply them in the team.
- Run POCs on future testing technologies and frameworks.
- Evaluate and optimise use of test automation tools.
- Implement test automation framework(s).
- Share automation knowledge and help grow manual tester’s technical competencies.
- Minimum of 5+ years Software Test Automation experience.
- Strong Test Analysis skills.
- Extensive test automation experience including full-stack testing.
- Comfortable with complexity and able to deliver simultaneously across multiple projects / responsibilities.
- Asset Management experience would be beneficial.
- Proactive with a high work ethic.
- Continuous learning mindset.
- Excellent attention to detail – data and detail driven.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills – evaluative.
- Very disciplined and methodical, thorough working style.
- Determined and persistent – conscientious.
- Self-starter, able to work efficiently both independently and within the team – deadline driven.
- Impartial and challenging – independent minded and outspoken.
- High achiever and performance driven.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and passionate and resilient.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.