- Your initial focus will be on their “Human Machine Interface”, a unique (Angular-based) full-touch interface that is one of the most aesthetic and ergonomic HMIs on the market. You will be adding new features and functionality to the interface.
- Maintain the front- and backend of the HMI which is coded in Angular, Express, PostgreSQL & Node and you will create a new mobile interface for the HMI.
- You will gain experience in the control philosophy and operation of the manufacturing machines.
- You will work directly with the Software- and Graphic Design team to create aesthetic and functional software solutions. You will develop solutions through the entire life cycle, from design, implementation, testing, deployment and into production.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer/Software Engineering.
- 2+ Years of industry experience in a Software Development environment.
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, including data structures, Object-Oriented design, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- UI test automation frameworks.
Preference will be given to the following experience –
- Full Stack Development.
- User Interface design.
- 3D printing.
- Hardware Integration.
- Architecture Design.
- Developing mobile applications.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.