We are looking for a highly skilled .Net Developer to collaborate with a team of developers and UX designers to develop and maintain web and mobile applications. You will be responsible for development of all stages of the interface component design from conception through to execution. Important responsibilities include engage with customers, gather requirements from customers, implementation of requirements, testing and maintaining solutions. The ideal candidate possesses strong communication skills and is able to develop reusable, efficient, and scalable code.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full Stack Software development
- Design, development, implementation, and support of software solutions
- Writing and modifying code and debugging
- Translate Customer requirements and into designs and functional code
- Help maintain code quality, performance, and application responsiveness Collaborate with internal and external clients, managers, business analysts and developers in a team environment
- Execute projects from initial concept through to delivery
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in a software development role (C#, Web, Xamarin Forms .Net Development)
- Comfortable communicating with Other Developers, Business Analysts and Project
- Experience in software development life cycle processes, agile development methodologies, software design and testing.
- Experience working on a variety of software development
- Experience architecting cloud base solutions or
- Experience in Microsoft Azure PaaS and serverless
- Experience developing and consuming
- Experience with web development technologies
- Experience as a full-stack developer with strong knowledge of software engineering concepts (such as SOLID principles)
- Extensive knowledge and experience in working with Microsoft SQL Server and Azure SQL.
- Experience in using Microsoft 365 platform, data storage, analysis, reporting tools and technologies (Power Platform) preferential.
- Relevant Software Development Certifications
- BSC Computer Sciences, BCom Informatics, IT Development diploma a bonus
- C#.Net Development
- Development C#
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years
Desired Qualification Level: