Our client requires an experienced PHP developer with strong leadership and software development skills to help us grow the development team and scale our application from 10k companies to 100k.
We’re looking for someone with a great attitude whose keen to help others grow while building something both they and our users love.
This is a WFH (work from home) position.
- Build simple and intuitive interfaces
- Build various algorithms and integrations
- Design and develop a secure and scalable API
- Design and develop robust and reliable data structures
- Hire and train a small and diverse team of developers
- Collaborate across teams on product strategy
- Learn and grow with the company
- 5+ years coding experience
- Experience working with SPAs
- Strong PHP knowledge and skills
- Strong information security knowledge
- Strong time management and delegation skills
- Learning mindset
- Experience with Slim or Laravel
- Experience with Angular, React or Vue
- Experience working with startups
- Be part of a small, dedicated team making a positive impact on the South African economy
- Contribute to the ongoing growth of a successful startup and deliver a truly great product
- Flexible hours and remote work optional
FYI – Tech Stack
Our client utilises a LAMP stack (Linux, AngularJS, MySQL and PHP).
If you are not contacted within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.