Psybergate is an IT company that builds bespoke software solutions and provides specialised resourcing for client projects.
We are looking for an Senior Java Developer to join our financial services client based in Centurion.
What you will be doing:
- Design and develop highly performant Angular applications.
- Consume secured REST API’s.
- Adhere to architecture principles and policies.
- Experience designing n-tiered applications (multi layered architecture).
- Contribute in design sessions.
- Analyse impact of proposed changes to programs and provide estimates.
- Produce code that is easily maintainable.
- Produce code that adheres to functional and technical specifications.
- Adhere to technical standards.
- Produce code that is well documented.
- Assist other developers.
- Perform quality assurance checks / code reviews.
- Contribute to the establishment of best practice standards.
- Prepare technical specifications.
- Perform unit and system testing.
- Work closely with Site Reliability Engineering to ensure deliverables are automated and monitored
- Ensure audit, security and access control requirements are adhered to.
- Adhere to deadlines.
What we are looking for:
- Completed IT degree or related qualification
- 5 years of full-time software development experience.
What Technologies you will use:
- Java 8
Frameworks and specs:
- Java EE 7+
- Spring Boot
- Angular 2+
- REST service design (Open API) and Implementation
- Consuming Rest/SOAP based services
Runtimes and tools:
- Apache Maven
- Git / Gitlab
Please note that if you do not hear from us within 3 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
Please note that most of our positions are remote however candidates should be residing within the traveling distance as circumstance of the opportunity can change.
- Full Stack JAVA Development
- Senior Java