Are you looking for a change in your career? Aspiring to work for a global player in the agriculture space.
Look no further, this dream career is just for you!
My client, a leader in the Agriculture space in Southern Africa, is recruiting for a Business analyst in the Finance team.
You will build the longer-term business intelligence strategy for the business as well as manages it and will include:
– taking ownership of business aspects such as business models, financial models, progress tracking, management of resources and team capacity as well as business intelligence;
– identifying business issues, collecting and recording data, analyzing data, and evaluating and presenting data solutions;
– and facilitating effective and competitive business processes by eliciting, analyzing, validating and documenting business organizational and/or operational requirements, providing alternatives and making recommendations.
This role plays an instrumental role in the delivery teams to ensure that solutions are delivered according to the business requirements
Minimum requirements for the role
- Degree or Diploma with 3 to 5 years of related experience
- Business Analysis certification at Practitioner level (ECBA, CCBA),
- FTI certification or similar
- CMA attributes or qualifications are preferable or advantageous for this position.
At least 2 years business analyst experience in the following areas will be highly advantageous including without limitation:
- ProcurementLogisticsInventory management
- Finance – Forecasting and budgeting (Income and expenses)
- Finance – Balance sheet and cash flow (Modelling and scenario analysis)
- Experience in a fertilizer or seasonal commodities environment will be advantageous
- Leadership experience in leading across functions and business units preferred
- Experience in Developing Economies
If you have what it takes, get in touch with us today:
E: [Email Address Removed]
T: [Phone Number Removed];
- financial cash flow processes
- procurement processes
- logistics and business systems
- Intercultural intelligence and adaptive intelligence
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years Business Analysis
Desired Qualification Level & Accreditations:
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
Employer & Job Benefits:
- Medical Aid
- Provident Fund