My client is an international financial institution focused on improving the onboarding of investors and better access to fund management. They are looking for an highly skilled and energetic Senior Business Analyst to join their ranks!
- Continuously evaluate processes and platforms to make suggestions for improvements and solutions.
- Prepare and coordinate the outputs from the Change Board to ensure speedy requirements in close consultation with the Product Owner and Operations Leader.
- Ensure that all development reflects the business strategy as set out by the speedy implementation.
- Review all development requests to ensure that they are adequately specified and align with the Roadmap.
- Act as the subject matter expert for all developer queries
- Coordinate testing of each development item and drive completion in support of the release schedule
- Collaborate with the Security Manager
- Work with testers to ensure test plans are complete and automated.
- Record all testing steps within each development item
- Present testing results
- Report the continuous improvement plan systematically and in real time.
- Provide weekly project activity metrics within Management Reporting.
- Proactively engage clients and staff in the content and progress of the projects and development roadmap
- Act as the principal trainer for all staff and clients
- Maximise the utility of training material using appropriate media
- Periodically review the system knowledge of clients and staff in order to improve training.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives with relevant stakeholders
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain appropriate project records.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Project Management qualification such as PMP or PRINCE2 Practitioner.
- IT Management basic qualification such as ITIL Foundation.
- Power BI experience & knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, superior excel knowledge (excel proficient)
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About The Employer:
Salt South Africa