The successful candidate will join an existing team of developers and will focus on the design, development and maintenance of several systems which primarily use PHP and MySQL. Projects currently include the development of a network security monitoring and reporting system; development of a CRM/ERP system; and the maintenance of th company Web/Extranet site.
- New system module design and development.
- System enhancements and maintenance.
- Testing and implementation.
- Grade 12 certificate.
- 2/3year tertiary qualification that included development related courses.
- 2 to 5 years uninterrupted employment
Minimum skills and other attributes
- Experience in back-end PHP and relational database development, MySQL being an advantage.
- Experience in other programming languages, such as Perl, C++ and Java, would be an advantage
- Experience in Linux would be an advantage.
- Well spoken – English.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Positive and vibrant.
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years
Desired Qualification Level: