Our client holds the constant belief that it’s not only about money and numbers, but the lives and futures of all the people who are impacted by the work they do. With specialised capabilities in frontier and emerging markets, and a passion for Africa and China, our client provides independent advice, analyses and reporting for asset owners, investment managers, hedge funds, private equity firms, service providers and brokers.
- Analysing business processes to determine problems, risks and opportunities for improvement.
- Implementation of industry best practices in respect of user specification documentation, testing and new development rollout to business.
- Understanding the business impact of technical output.
- Facilitation of design sessions and meetings to gather information, elicit and finalise requirements.
- Working with development teams to consider holistic requirements.
- Project planning and communication.
- System / user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Assisting in the implementation and rollout process including documenting business requirements.
- System training where necessary.
- Providing regular feedback to relevant stakeholders.
- Posting implementation support to business and development teams.
- Relevant business or information systems degree (e.g. BCom, B.Bus.Sci, B.Sc, etc.) or diploma from a recognized institution with a financial focus.
- Relevant formal qualification in Business Analysis. (e.g. Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) or Advanced Diploma in Business Analysis (AdBA) would be advantageous).
Relevant Skills / Experience:
- 5 years’ experience as a systems product owner or in a business analysis / project management field with a financial focus.
- Business analysis skills and requirements gathering.
- Financial knowledge, preferably in asset management or investment administration.
- Communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Basic understanding of software development principles.
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this spec isn’t what you are looking for, feel free to send your CV as we probably have other opportunities that could interest you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of opportunities that we have on offer, do visit our website – [URL Removed]
- Business Analyst