THE coding expertise of a self-driven Mid-Senior Back End API Developer, with the ability to understand and interpret business requirement documentation, is sought by a leading provider of IT Solutions in the Maritime industry. The successful candidate must possess a Degree in Computer Science from an internationally accredited university with 3+ years’ experience working with C#, ASP.NET Web API (REST) and SQL Server. You will also require working knowledge of database architecture and design.
- Academic Degree at an internationally recognized University in Computer Science essential.
- 3+ years’ experience required in –
- ASP.NET Web API (REST)
- SQL Server
- Working knowledge of database architecture and design.
- Object Orientated architecture and design
- .NET Framework
- Postman / Swagger
- Git / Mercurial
- Authentication and Authorisation
- Azure DevOps
- Azure AD and SQL
- Visual Studio 2022 & .NET 6
- Able to mentor Junior/Intern Developers
- Exposure to the entire Software Development Life Cycle
- Compile technical documentation and specifications based on user requirements
- Flexi Time Option and work from home
- Strong attention to detail with good communication skills.
- Self-motivated person who is able to work in a team environment.
- Acts with a sense of urgency and takes responsibility for work required.
- Ensures high quality standards are maintained and upheld.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.