Our client, a data science-focused company using the latest AI and ML tools, provide a clear roadmap to their large global clients solve complex issues.
Think like a scientist; build like a software engineer. Your background as a software engineer will be valuable here.
Work in a company where you are valued and you have a voice. If you enjoy a fast-paced, high performance, cross-collaborative environment this may just be the place for you.
You will create robust and scalable computing environments which bring data-driven technologies to users. You will be constantly challenging yourself with your team(s) to build more effective data architectures, flexing the freedom to incorporate new technologies and expand the computing power.
We’re looking for strong candidates with a mix of the following:
- Fluency in Python and some variety of SQL
- A strong degree in computer science, or a quantitative discipline
- Experience in designing and setting up large data systems, with an ability to assess the tradeoffs in architectural decisions
- Experience with distributed processing frameworks (Hadoop, Spark etc)
- Knowledge of large data architectures (data warehouses, lakes, meshes, etc)
- Experience working in cloud environments, especially Azure
- distributed processing frameworks
- data warehouses
- cloud environments
- Big data
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years
Employer & Job Benefits:
- fully remote work
- learning budget
- performance bonus
- 20 days leave
- study leave