Our client is a mineral processing company providing solutions for the recovery of ultra-fine minerals, operating in Projects and Engineering services, Operations Management and Process Equipment. Currently they have an opportunity for a Project Manager to lead and integrate engineering projects, delivering process, civil, mechanical, electrical and C&I solutions in the mining process industry.
- Min 3 years’ experience in Project Management with experience in the mining industry
- BEng / BSc Mechanical / Electrical / Metallurgical / Industrial Engineering
- Project Management qualification
- Manage and execute all design, procurement and construction activities and sub-contractors (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation)
- Review designs, project and technical documents, compile FDS’ and accept design and execution responsibility for the project.
- Project planning and scheduling, financial forecasting, budgeting, quotations, orders, payment certificates and invoicing.
- Ensure Mine Health and Safety Act
- Generate contracts, negotiations, management of orders as well as management of personnel.
- Ensure all work meets quality standards according to QCP and QC inspections
- Client feedback
- Responsibility of project executions
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. Should you wish to email your CV please send your CV to [Email Address Removed]
If you have not had a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful
- Project Management
- Project Engineering