We’re looking for a Java Developer to develop features for our Remote Platform.
Join an agile team and be responsible for maintaining two core platform components.
During a typical sprint, you can expect to be solving interesting problems together with your colleagues, developing these solutions and working with QAs and Product Owners to make sure we’re delivering fantastic features to our customers! As a core part of the business, you can expect to be working alongside other teams who will be providing other core services the platform.
- Server-side core Java 8+ development.
- NoSQL database development
- A DevOps mindset and relevant experience
- Spring framework – A good working knowledge of the core spring libraries.
- Communication protocols, such as HTTP and REST.
- Testing good practices: both unit and integration testing.
- Maven and Git.
- Working on high-volume highly available systems
- We are particularly interested in candidates who have experience in some of the following:
- Domain Driven Design and Microservices.
- DevOps tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab, Terraform, ArgoCD, or similar.
- Distributed caching and scaling, i.e. Hazelcast, NGINX.
- Frameworks; Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, SpringBoot, Camel.
- Apache Kafka or similar message brokers.
- Google cloud API: particularly BigQuery & Cloud Dataflow.
- Performance Testing, e.g. JMeter
- Experience in gaming or gambling industry a plus.
Please send your updated CV and Skills Matrix to [Email Address Removed]
- Java 8