Opportunity Available!! Our well known client, A leading International Automotive Manufacturer is looking to employ a Business Analyst (SAP) to join their dynamic team in East London.
- Demonstrated ability to foster an environment for ideation, prototyping and production
- Willingness to handle problem and incident management – E2E
- Demonstrated business acumen to take from design to implementation and preferably experience scaling a concept
- Must have IT Development and Systems Knowledge
- Experience with SAP MM/PM
- Experience with Test Management Tools / software (e.g. SAP CBTA, HP ALM, etc.)
- Experience with software development methodologies and practices (Agile, Scrum, etc.)
- Experience in Data Analysis and Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong Leadership Behaviors with good People Management skills and Problem Solving Skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills to manage relationships with a variety of partners and stakeholders
- Must have an excellent ability to multi-task effectively working on several projects synchronously
- Experience in rolling out initiatives that leverage multiplatform technologies
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Primarily operational support for incident and problem management – from identification to solution implementation (DevOps).
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Effectively Communicate and document topics as they arise.
- Ability to interpret business strategy and determine innovative solutions supporting strategy implementation.
- Design and model solutions for customer innovation and experience.
- Perform with innovation development groups to conduct insights as well as design outputs to their work.
- Manage and evaluate innovation pipeline assisting strategic decision-making and Go-to-Market process.
- Design, research, develop, analyse and suggest new concepts as well as strategies.
- Design, create and execute test cases and test scripts.
- Lead and direct different cross-functional programs and projects of varied sizes and types concurrently.
- Manage and attain customer expectations and ensure delivery to fulfil expectations.
- Coordinate all cross-functional activities, represent customers internally and collaborate with leaders in varied areas on allocation across projects and resource planning.
- Minimum NQF 7 – BSC/BCom/BTech in Information Technology or B. Eng. (Industrial Engineering) or relevant equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in SAP S/4 HANA, SAP MM/ WM or SD module(s),
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager and automated Test Suites will be advantageous,
- Ability to debug SAP ABAP will be advantageous,
- Knowledge of Supply Chain processes will be beneficial.
- Business Analyst
- SAP CBTA
- Automated Test
- Information Technology