- Tertiary education: IT Diploma or degree would be an advantage
- Matric or equivalent qualification recognised by the Department of Higher Education & Training
Experience & Skills
- Minimum 3 – 7 years’ experience in a C# Full stack Software Development role
- Minimum 3 – 7 years’ experience in the following technologies – is a MUST HAVE:
- MS SQL Database (T-SQL)
- Knowledge and experience on web services development is a requirement
- Ability to analyse a request for change or new development to determine how the existing functionality can be used/enhanced or to develop new functionality to meet the request
- Assess, develop, upgrade and document procedures for systems, communications environments, and application software.
- Consulting with Account Managers, Executive Head: Executive Head: Innovation, Architecture & Development, Operations Manager, and colleagues relating to maintenance, enhancements, and development of the system.
- Consulting with network administration employees to evaluate interface between hardware and software.
- Document and direct software testing including validation procedures
- Modifying existing software to correct errors to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performances.
- Research, analyse and evaluate requirements for software applications and operating systems.
- Advise on areas that could be improved on and keep up to date with new trends in software development and technologies that can be used to benefit of the Company.
- Must have good administrative and analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Stress management skills
- Time management skills
- Target orientated
- Decision-making skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- High level of personal integrity and ethics
- Full Stack
- Full Stack Software
- MS SQL Database
- MS SQL
- Transact SQL
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years Software Development