Our client in the IT industry is currently looking to employ an experienced Cisco Engineer L4, based in Port Elizabeth.
Purpose of the position:
Involved in highly complex environments for installation, configuration and fault management. They provide technical support to clients. This includes remotely supporting client with SLA’s to install and configure software and hardware, resolve incidents, perform root cause analysis and adhere to any related processes such as change management. They are also required to provide technical leadership to the team supporting client installations.
- Relevant IT/Computing Diploma/Degree.
- Cisco CCIE – lab qualification.
- Cisco Decentre Networking knowledge and deployment experience.
- Cisco SDA deployment experience.
- Cisco DNAC deployment experience.
- Cisco SD-WAN deployment experience.
- Fortinet SD WAN -knowledge.
- Cisco Meraki – deployment experience.
- 8+ year field experience in deployment and support enterprise networks.
- Interact with clients.
- Escalate unresolved problems and issues to the relevant third parties.
- Delegates lower complexity tasks to engineers and technicians.
- Assume responsibility for the co-ordination of the activities of the engineers, in line with performance targets, leading by example and monitoring the quality of engineer’s and technician’s work when required.
- Write reports and proposals and complete and maintain project documentation.
- Assist with the documentation of standard operating procedures relating to installations and fixes.
- Act as coach and mentor to more junior implementation engineers and technicians.
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within two weeks of applying.