This is a remote position.
- Working on various aspects of the SDLC, including functional requirements, software design, implementation, deployment, testing and customer support
- Refactoring existing code to improve its quality, extensibility, and maintainability
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Relevant Skills / Experience:
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in frontend development.
- Experience with the following:
- Angular, React, Vue.
- Vuex, Redux, or another Flux / state-management solution.
- Experience using an Agile development methodology.
- Experience converting Figma designs or similar tools to functional apps and components.
- Self-directed learning.
- Interest in learning new frameworks / methodologies and strategies.
- Strong teamwork orientation.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Developing with Vue as well as SaaS software.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience working in a remote team environment
- Familiarity with Sentry or other error monitoring tools.
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this spec isn’t what you are looking for, feel free to send your CV as we probably have other opportunities that could interest you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of opportunities that we have on offer, do visit our website – [URL Removed]
- Front-End Developer