A vacancy is available for a skilled Project Manager experienced in Electronic Engineering and Software Development, to join our client’s Development Division.
In this role, you will be responsible for the full project management of the company’s Development Division.
- At least a four-year engineering degree (BEng Electronics or Computer Engineering).
- A post graduate qualification will be an advantage.
- A PMP certification will be an advantage.
- Successful completion of PMBOK courses will be an advantage.
- At least 15 years’ experience in the electronic/software development industry.
- At least 10 years’ software development experience.
- At least 5 years’ project management experience
- Sciforma experience will be an advantage.
- Client and internal communication – weekly and monthly written reports, monthly meetings, presentation.
- Documentation, presentation and technical writing.
- Exception handling, problem solving and decision making (with inputs from technical people when required).
- Fluent with MS-Office packages.
- Understanding of procurement and production processes for electronic circuit boards.
- Understanding of hardware and software development.
- Contract management – able to read, interpret, understand, remember, and execute projects according to the specified terms and conditions of relevant contracts.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organised with good administrative skills.
- Work well with management, personnel, and customer.
- Have Intuitive and be creative.
- Communication, oral and verbal, internal and external (including project documentation).
- Project planning (cost, schedule, and objectives).
- Project order processing.
- Project execution, including escalated product support.
- Project financials.
- Project monitor and control.
- Project sub-contracting.
- Stakeholder communication.
- System specification review and verification.
- Adherence to the acquisition management process.
- Project procurements.
- Project risk management.
- Project documentation.
- Project closure.
- Client liaison.
- Requirements extraction and validation.
- Business development (quotations and proposals).
- Exception handling.
- Resource management, including mentoring.
- Process improvement and quality measurements.
- Complying with company quality standard for development projects.
- Project Management
- Project plan
- Managing Project Budgets
- Microsoft Project
- Project Delivery
- Project Management Processes
- MS Project
- Project resources
- Software Project Management
Desired Work Experience:
- More than 10 years
Desired Qualification Level: