Our client based in Port Elizabeth has a position available in their organization for an Junior PHP Developer / Dev-Ops.
- Virtualization (Docker, Vagrant etc)
- Git / Gitlab
- Relevant tertiary education such as B.Sc. majoring in computer science
- Matric /Grade 12
- ELK stack
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with our SysAdmin and Network Engineers under the supervision of our Lead
Developer in the deployment, maintenance and support of server environments.
- Take over maintenance and support for GITLab and local development Docker virtualization.
- Be an integral part of creating new organized microservice environments as we segregate certain
systems for each of the dev teams.
- Develop and maintain other backend LAMP applications and services.
If you are not contacted within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.