Calling all Microsoft Security Engineers who are looking for an opportunity to join a stable, medium sized Cape Town company based in Woodstock that offers great benefits, to apply for this role!
This is an intermediate role reporting to the Head of Engineering
To handle the digital security for the Coompany, build digital security protocols and maintain an IT security infrastructure within the Microsoft 365, DarkTrace Antigena and Sonic Firewall spheres.
Responsibilities: – Plan, implement, optimise Microsoft 365 security services and controls in the cloud and on-premise. – Work closely with the IT team and implement, optimise, and maintain security monitoring of our enterprise systems and platforms.
– Ensure full documentation, regular and relevant reporting and manage tickets diligently.
– Implement good/best practice.
– Perform security reviews and implement recommendations.
– Lead incident responses
– Design, audit, analyse and implement security systems and processes.
– Ensure secure by design principles are embedded into tools, technologies and projects.
Skills & competencies:
– A minimum of 3 years’ experience in implementing and managing Microsoft 365 security and compliance features.
– Beneficial to have DarkTrace Antigena and Sonic Firewall experience.
– Experience in AWS security as beneficial.
– Microsoft Security Specialist.
– Identity Governance experience.
– Office 365 Security experience.
– Office 365 Compliance experience.
– Data Loss Prevention experience.
– End Point Security experience.
– Experience with documenting and implementing security policies.
– Experience with implementing policies to be compliant with GDPR and POPIA
If this sounds like you, please send your updated CV and skills matrix to Gugu Peter [Email Address Removed]. You are also welcomed to contact me on [Phone Number Removed];
- Microsoft Security
- Data Loss
Employer & Job Benefits:
- bonus and more