Probably one of the most dynamic and fastest growing local organisations with a strong social conscience, this client offers remote work, the latest in technology and innovation and a very progressive ethical culture. Working for this client will make you feel part of positive social change and we’re quite sure you will enjoy working on an international playing field with the best in the industry.
- Building / utilising high performance, scalable, fault-tolerant data pipelines.
- Creating data modelling / wrangling code that is easy to follow / reproduce.
- Creating data visualisations that convey insights clearly to the target audience.
- Developing ML and AI models for predictions.
- Framing prediction problems and guiding the set up of validation framework for prediction problems.
- Creating comprehensive scoping documents and mapping out dependencies of workflows.
- Proactively building strong partnerships with business stakeholders.
- Relevant tertiary qualification (e.g. BSc Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Actuarial Sciences, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, etc.)
Relevant Skills / Experience:
- 4+ years’ data science experience.
- Proven track record of delivering high-value data outputs that have a meaningfully impact.
- Ability to ideate, scope and deliver predictive models.
- Familiarity with technologies such as DBT, Snowflake, Looker, Fivetran, Airbyte, AWS
- Advanced SQL skills
- Expertise in data science workflow using Python
- Exceptional communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Masters degree
- Education / academic domain experience
- Experience with EdTech software systems and data sources (e.g. Moodle)
- Relevant AWS certifications
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this spec isn’t what you are looking for, feel free to send your CV as we probably have other opportunities that could interest you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of opportunities that we have on offer, do visit our website – [URL Removed]
- Data Analyst