- 8+ years experience in a Full Stack Development role
- Experience with Cloud platforms e.g. Azure, AWS & Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with CI / CD tools (like Jenkins, Bamboo, TFS, Azure DevOps)
- Solid understanding of messaging protocols and web services like SOAP & REST
- Develop security-related standards for platforms and technologies under the guidance of the assigned Security Consultant and Lean Control Teams
- Experience as an Agile practitioner & experience in other delivery methodologies e.g. Kanban, RUP etc.
- Familiar with Oauth, Open Connect ID & SAML, preferably with an understanding of AD / LDAP / Kerberos
- Familiar with Containerisation technologies like Docker & or orchestrators like Kubernetes
- Knowledge of application server containers: Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss, NodeJS, IIS, .Net Core etc.
- Banking domain experience and experience in a Solution analyst role in a Technical environment preferred
- Azure DevOps
- Google Cloud
- .Net Core
- Full stack
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years Software Development